The 10 Freedoms: What Does Your Freedom Look Like?
Over the years I have asked thousands of people about what they really want in their lives.
Sure, most people start off with things like more money, a soul mate, a job they love or a healthy body…but every time I go deeper with people and look underneath these desires I find a pattern:
The most common deepest desire is FREEDOM.
Either freedom to do or be something…or freedom from something.
More money gives us FREEDOM to live authentically
A soul mate gives us FREEDOM experience love.
A meaningful vocation gives us FREEDOM to express and contribute.
A healthy body gives us FREEDOM from pain and illness.
Although we live in a free world and have ample freedom to choose and act as we desire, our level of PERSONAL FREEDOM must be created deliberately and learning how to create personal freedom for yourself is simply a skill set like learning a new language or instrument. Before we create our own personal freedom though it’s important to determine what our personal freedom looks like.
The following 7 Freedoms underlie most of our big desires:
1. Financial Freedom – for those of us who value choice, power and security
2. Time Freedom – for those of us who value the flexibility, ease and pleasure
3. Relationship Freedom – for those of us who value love, intimacy and truth
4. Location Freedom – for those of us who value mobility and exploration
5. Creative Freedom – for those of us who value creativity, innovation and manifestation
6. Health Freedom – for those of us who value inner and outer wellbeing
7. Emotional Freedom – for those of us who value expression, joy and inner peace
8. Experiential Freedom – for those of us who value adventure, fun and novelty
9. Giving Freedom – for those of us who value contribution, generosity and legacy
10. Evolution Freedom – for those of us who value growth, change and personal development
So which are the top 3 freedoms that define YOUR personal freedom?
Identifying what your personal freedom looks like and then consciously creating those freedoms through your “life design” will profoundly close the gap between you and ALL your deepest desires!
PS. If you are ready to discover how to create those freedoms for yourself in a step-by-step way, apply for a free 20 minute Discovery Session with me right here today!