Our Secret 7th Sense… and How to Use It!
You’ve heard of our 6th sense of intuition, right?
If you’ve ever dabbled in developing it you probably discovered how useful your intuition is for clarity, decision-making and walking the most joyful path in life.
Unfortunately, intuitive development is not really main steam yet and we have a ways to go before our kids are learning it in school! Once our intuition becomes as recognized as our other senses, the world will see a huge shift out of fear-mode and into peace and ease!
Like our other senses – the more we use our intuition the more keen it gets and the more helpful it becomes in reaching our deepest desires. It blatantly guides us to the people, ideas and resources we need. That’s one of the reasons I make it a high priority skill to develop with all my clients.
But there is another extremely powerful sense we all have the ability to develop. One that’s kind of secret.
Some of us naturally use it, yet many of us haven’t tapped into it.
This sense has the capacity to heal relationships, slash limiting beliefs, transform emotions and bring about limitless joy.
It even has the power to bring you closer to the divine.
Can you guess what it is?
It’s your sense of HUMOR.
And no, I’m not joking;)
What’s remarkable about our sense of humor is that it IS mainstream – humans have been cultivating humor for millennia – we love to laugh and inherently know that is is GOOD for us on a deep level.
But what’s even more remarkable is that we are largely unaware of the power of developing and using our sense of humor – CONSCIOUSLY- to thrive in our lives.
The following are some examples of how to use your 7th sense of humor to reach your deepest desires and attain lightness, peace, freedom and joy:
1. When you are in an argument with someone you love, activate humor by laughing at something about the situation – heavy drama can be super funny if you step outside of it for a second.
2. When you are afraid of a situation imagine a ridiculous version of your reality – like the ol’ public speaking trick to imagine everyone in the audience naked!
3. When feeling blue, start fake laughing – make it silly so the silliness further feeds your laughter.
4. Relish the witty and humorous ways the Universe brings you signs – yes – humor is the preferred language of the Divine Intelligence/subconscious/quantum field etc.
5. Whenever you feel very serious, ask yourself “what if none of this mattered,” or shrug your shoulders with a chuckle and a “so what?”
Activating our sense of humor raises our vibration and personal gravity.
It releases highly beneficial hormones in the brain that trigger a natural healing high - keeping us young inside and out.
And if you need any other reasons to develop you sense of humor here’s one more: humor is infectious in the best way. It instantaneously jumpstarts the vibration of those around us and has a massive ripple effect of joy and elation. It connects and bonds us together and stokes intimacy – with loved ones and strangers alike! It paves the way to forgiveness, release and gratitude. Plus when we are more joyful we are healthier and more effective which leads to more productivity and success.
So what will you commit to doing today to flex your sense of humor?
In reverence for your smile,
PS. If you wish to learn more about raising your vibration and personal gravity to reach your deepest desires be sure to apply for a Discovery Session with me here.