The 10 Freedoms: What Does YOUR Freedom Look Like?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be totally and completely free?
Free to be who you are deep, down inside, free to express yourself, create all you want and follow your bliss?
Free from fear, suffering, blocks and limitations?
Through hundreds and hundreds of interviews, sessions and conversations with people it’s become evident to me that FREEDOM is one of the most common values and desires of the human heart.
Not just freedom TO –
But freedom FROM –
Personally, FREEDOM is the single most important of my own Soul Values. So it’s a concept and experience that I am vicious about understanding and creating as well as helping others create. I know first hand the dire consequences of leading a life OUT of alignment with freedom: breakdown. Career, relationship, health or entire life breakdown.
So what does your freedom look like?
The following 10 Most Common Freedoms will help you identify the unique combination of freedom that your soul values. Once you identify what YOUR freedom looks like, you can more easily begin to CREATE CHANGE in your life to honour those freedoms.
Here they are:
1. Financial Freedom – access to monetary resources or money-creating strategies to invest in other things or experineces of value
2. Time Freedom – ample time in your life to spend in ways that generate joy and fulfillment
3. Location Freedom – the ability to move about in the world at your whim without being bound to a particular place
4. Expressive Freedom – the ability to share your authentic thoughts, feelings and experiences in your unique way so that it can be received by others
5. Mental Freedom – freedom from destructive throughts or mental systems like limiting beliefs, blocks, fears and judgements
6. Emotional Freedom – the ability to allow, experience, process and leverage all your emotional currents
7. Relational Freedom – the ability to love and be loved by the Self, others and the Divine Intelligence, freedom from disharmony and disconnection with others
8. Physical Freedom – freedom in your body, freedom to move without pain, tension or frustration, freedom from health concerns or restrictions
9. Choice Freedom – the ability to authentically say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to all of what life presents without issue and to make decisions easily
10. Spiritual Freedom – freedom to believe in and connect with your own (possibly unique) spiritual paradigm that serves you implicitly and frees you from all fear, worry, confusion and suffering
Now, as you were reading through them did some sparkle more to you than others? THOSE are your unique freedoms of value! And those can now be held up in all the areas of your life (vocation, relationship, lifestyle etc.) to see if your life choices honour these freedoms. If not, focusing on creating these freedoms where they are missing will drastically improve your living experience.
You may have noticed that some of these freedoms are closely linked to one another. You may also have noticed that your “freedom profile” may include quite a few of these, more than you perhaps expected.
Indeed, they EACH has significant importance to me! When I discovered my extensive “freedom profile” 5 years ago I overhauled my entire life to honour ALL of the above and now I live them every day!
If you are curious about how I created full life freedom and how working together in my INSPIRED Living Coaching Program will activate your FREEDOMS, apply for a free 30-minute Discovery Session with me here
Freedom be yours always,